Every year, we invite community members like you to participate in Grassroots Consultation sessions across Canada.
This is your opportunity to ask questions, tell us what’s on your mind, and shape our advocacy efforts for the year ahead. In addition to group conversations and an open mic session, this year’s consultation will include an update on CIJA’s strategy to fight antisemitism, a subject community members have consistently reported to be their top priority.
From combating antisemitism and strengthening Jewish community security to advocating for human rights and building support for Israelis everything we accomplish is because of you.
Be part of our work. Make your voice heard!
Given space considerations, participants must register in advance. Admission is by registration only.
Register in a city near you:
Here are the top themes that emerged nationally from the 2018 Grassroots Consultations:
- Building support for Israel and countering BDS and anti-Israel media bias
- Developing partnerships with other faith/ethnic communities on issues of common cause
- Fighting antisemitism and expanding Holocaust education
- Protecting our community and combating hate crimes
- Strengthening Jewish identity through education and supporting students on campus
Check your city’s results to see how your community compares nationally.
If you are unable to participate in person, please click here to complete our survey.