Every year, we invite community members like you to participate in Grassroots Consultation sessions across Canada. If you can participate in person, please click here to find a consultation near you.
This is your opportunity to ask questions, tell us what’s on your mind, and shape our advocacy efforts for the year ahead.
From combating antisemitism and strengthening Jewish community security to advocating for human rights and building support for Israelis everything we accomplish is because of you.
Here are the top themes that emerged nationally from the 2018 Grassroots Consultations:
- Building support for Israel and countering BDS and anti-Israel media bias
- Developing partnerships with other faith/ethnic communities on issues of common cause
- Fighting antisemitism and expanding Holocaust education
- Protecting our community and combating hate crimes
- Strengthening Jewish identity through education and supporting students on campus
Be part of our work and make your voice heard: