Every year, we invite community members like you to participate in Grassroots Consultation sessions across Canada.
This is your opportunity to ask questions, tell us what’s on your mind, and shape our advocacy efforts for the year ahead. In addition to group conversations and an open mic session, this year’s consultation will include an update on CIJA’s strategy to fight antisemitism, a subject community members have consistently reported to be their top priority.
From combating antisemitism and strengthening Jewish community security to advocating for human rights and building support for Israelis everything we accomplish is because of you.
Be part of our work. Make your voice heard on January 30th, 2019 at 7:00 PM!
Given space considerations, participants must register in advance. Admission is by registration only.
Here are the results for our 2018 community consultation in Calgary:
- Assist diaspora community in Jewish life and issues
- Build an open/civil discourse on the State of Israel
- Build partnerships with other communities
- Create forums to educate on various topics
- Educate and engage our own community
- Increase pro-Israel education within and outside the community
- Institute mandatory education about antisemitism, Jewish values, and the Holocaust education in public schools
- Promote Canada-Israel relations
- Secure the future of the Jewish community in Canada
Questions? Email us.