1. Hamas controls a number of large, uninhabited areas in Gaza, but instead chooses to launch its missiles from within densely populated locations.
2. Hamas admits at least 160 child labourers were killed digging its tunnels.
3. Hamas fighters dress up as women to disguise themselves as civilians.
Inside Shejaiyya we also saw several #Hamas gunmen. One passed dressed in a woman’s headscarf… tip of a gun poked out from under cloak.
— Janis Mackey Frayer (@janisctv) July 20, 2014
4. 13- and 14-year-olds have been used as suicide bombers in Gaza.
5. Hamas boasts of distributing thousands of grenades to Gazan youth to attack Israelis.
6. Hamas leaders use Shifa Hospital as their headquarters, hiding behind civilian patients.
7. Since July 8th, Hamas has executed more than 30 Palestinians for being alleged “collaborators”.
8. More than 200 missiles fired by Hamas and other terrorist groups have fallen inside Gaza since July 8th.